Tips for Artist
Tips to upload Images
- Ensure that you click good quality images as images of poor quality might affect the purchasing decision of the buyer.
- Please only upload original paintings that are exclusively yours. By accepting the terms & conditions while uploading the images you are bound to maintain the originality of paintings to the buyer. You certificate with painting is a proof of the same.
- Please do not upload copied/reproduced/similar paintings of known or unknown artists, as it’s a violation of the terms & conditions accepted by you on Gallerist.in. Violation of the terms & conditions will lead to banning of your profile on Gallerist.in. You will also be liable for legal action.
- If you still have any questions please contact our customer care email@example.com
Tips before you courier paintings
- Roll the painting & put into the box.
- Take a print out, fill & Undersign the certificate attached in the order mail for each painting.
- Roll & Put the certificate in same box with painting.
- Pack the box with water proof material & courier on following address.
- Please avoid artwork that are framed or on canvas boards as it is difficult to courier them at long distances.
- We prefer paintings in rolled canvas or paper format.
- Ensure you use good quality packaging material as any damaged painting will not be accepted & returned to you.
If you have any query, please feel free to mail us firstname.lastname@example.org