Are you looking for the fastest and easiest way to make money? You may come across people in day to day life who seem to be interested in buying art and seek your advice. All you have to do is to recommend them artworks from ArtOfColors and ask them to quote your referral ID when making any consequent purchase. On successful execution of such a sale you earn commission. The detailed terms and conditions can be reviewed here Referral Program Terms & Conditions below.
ArtOfColors Referral Program is applicable only to sales which happen directly from an artist to the buyer. It does not cover the collector to collector exchange/transactions, such exchanges take place independently on this portal.
Referral Programme Benefits
- Earn 5% commission on every sale done through your referral
- Easy tracking facilitated by friendly displays of reports on referral commissions earned.
- Online access to one of the largest collections of contemporary art in all forms including contemporary, modern and traditional Indian art
- Our excellent customer care would ensure that you continue to get quick help on any issues faced.
- Hassle free and fast credit of referral commission paymentsas soon as the sale gets completed
Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- Enrollment in the Program: To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Program application. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your profile is unsuitable for the Program. In the event of rejection of your application you can reapply to the Program at any time provided anything new occurs to warrant a relook. You should also note that if we accept your application and your profile is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect. After you send us request email of joining the programme, we will send you a document to fillup and sign and return us as a application document.
- Purchase of Artwork by Buyer: While referring an artwork for purchase to a potential buyer, you will take full responsibility to ensure your Referral ID is quoted by the buyer at the time of purchase. If the buyer neglects to quote your Referral ID we will assume the buyer has made this purchase directly, and no discussions in this matter will be entertained subsequently.
- Order Processing: We will process all product orders placed by customers referred by you. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. We will make available to you reports summarizing this sales activity and the Referral sales commissions you earn thereby. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion.
- Identification as a Referral: You may not make any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program without our prior written consent, which may be given or withheld in our sole discretion. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- Relationship of Parties: You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
- Commission Fees: We will pay you 5% commission fees on sale price of artworks sold on ArtOfColors on referrals from you. For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a commission fee, the customer must accept delivery of the artwork at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us. If for some reason the artwork is returned by the buyer and the transaction is cancelled, no referral commission fee will be paid out.
- Commission Fee Schedule: Your earned commission fees will be paid to you as and when the total outstanding amount exceeds Rs 10,000/-. When the total outstanding amount is lower than Rs 10,000/- we will hold this payment for you till the amount exceeds Rs 10,000/-. Once the total outstanding amount exceeds Rs 10,000/- ArtOfColors will make your payment within 7 working days through internet transfer or cheque or wire transfer. However, on the calendar year end (31st December) all outstanding payments will be made to all Referrals irrespective of the total amount.
- Modification of terms and conditions: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission fee schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules.
- Limitation Of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Disclaimer: We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, no infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.