Works of Anamika
It seems Anamika's works are getting ready. Please check this page later for updates.
Overview:Anamika born on 11th of Sep. 1991 in Muzaffarpur, Bihar. She is an artist currently based in Greater Noida. She received her bachelor and master’s degree in fine arts from Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya University, MP (2010-16). The suites of works are striking, subtle and compemplative that engage the viewers in myriad ways emphasing the relationship between family, society and surroundings. She is working in contemporary style of painting. She has exhibited her works in Delhi, Jaipur, Bhopal, etc. Some of her participations include Yuva Festival organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad, New Delhi in 2017; Jaipur Art Summit in 2017; 1st International Kala Mela, Delhi in 2018; Art Mart Khajuraho, MP in 2018; and many more... She participated in 12 group shows and 7 workshops. She awarded with honour in 9th Annual Art Competition 2018 organised by Bindaas Artist Group (under top 50 selected paintings section).
Group Exhibitions:• 2018 - Exhibition organized by PEOPLE FOR NATION- UDAAN with the collaboration of Gandhi smriti Evam Darshan Samiti. (4-6 Oct.)
• 2018 - Petrichor organized by Artmate Foundation in Rangayan Art Gallery, Bhopal.
• 2018 - 4th event of Pehla Kadam organized by Noida Lok Manch in Art Life Gallery, Noida.
• 2017 - “8th ANUGOONJ” 2017 organized by Kalakriti Foundation in Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur.
• 2017 - The World of Watercolour in Gandhi Art Gallery, New Delhi.
• 2017 - “ANVEASHAN – A group exhibition of paintings & graphics” in Gandhi Art Gallery, New Delhi.
• 2017 - ‘KRISHNA’ organized by SANSKAAR BHARTI in GARHI ART GALLERY, Kailash Colony, Delhi.
• 2017 - INTERLUDE organized by Paridhi Art Gallery in Hotel KNK International, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
• 2017 - ART ODYSSEY 2017 in Gandhi Art Gallery, New Delhi.
• 2016 - In THE LALIT, Delhi.
• 2016 - ‘KRISHNA’ organized by SANSKAAR BHARTI in IMPART GALLERY, Preet Vihar, Delhi.
• 2016 - “GALLERIA” in Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
• 2014 – “EXPRESSION 2” in AIFACS, New Delhi.
Solo Exhibitions:Convention Foyer in April 2019.
Participations:• 2018 - FINEXT Awards & International Exhibition of Mini-Artworks-2018.
• 2018 - 9th Annual Art Competition 2018 organized by Bindaas Artist Group under Top 50 Selected Paintings section. (Online)
• 2018 – An official attempt for GUINESS World Record organized by Kalaakar Foundation at Shivaji stadium, New Delhi
• 2018 - The Yogshala Expo 2018 organised by Namo Gange in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
• 2018 - Nav-Varsh Abhinandan Samahroh organized by Sanskaar Bharti.
• 2018 - Participated in International ART MART KHAJURAHO organized by MP govt. in Khajuraho.
• 2018 - Participated in 1st International Kala Mela organized by Lalit Kala Akademi in collaboration with IGNCA in New Delhi.
• 2017 (Dec.) - Participated in JAIPUR ART SUMMIT 2017.
• 2017 (Dec.) – Participated in 6th Delhi International Film Festival in New Delhi.
• 2017 (April) - Participated in JAIPUR KALA MAHOTSAVA organized by Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur.
• 2017 (March) - Participated in YUVA FESTIVAL organized by Sahitya Kala Parishad in New Delhi.
• 2017 (March) - Participated in GRAFFITI MAKING CONTEST (Canvas Painting) for International Truck Race organized by TATA MOTORS in Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida.
• 2009 - Participated in “BELPATRA PRADARSHNI PRATIYOGITA” organized by Maharishi Prasar Parisad in Muzaffarpur, Bihar.