My father as an artist, to become an artist from my childhood.
Yes, the painting of my BFA last year, which awarded by recommended artist S.H.RAZA . i am proud of it as for the first time worked an on creativity ,before that I was working on figurative paintings
I work on dream series and the concept is creativity with most of my paintings in made form.
I enjoy work in line and textures.
i want to become a successful artist and give the message to get loved through my art and to my name in the book of contemporary artist
Artist are totally different from the other person, they think differently from others and are more creative and can add life to anything .they are bravely god gifted.
From people point of view, these should be limitation but as an artist I think you cannot bound an artist into limitations.
During my BFA , saw a black board with paper, and from there I started my favorite form of painting i.e. creative painting .
I am always in a state of art, and try to figure out the creativity from any form anywhere.
I feel very proud and the color scheme which I used is very much liked by others .Appreciation .
• 28 Emayphians’ Lalitya Art Exhibition, Lalitya Art Gallery Nagpur – 2010.
• “Indian constitution of terrorisms” lalit kala vibhag, RTM. Nagpur University, Nagpur-2009.
• 26/11, “ Visual Expressions” lalit kala vibhag, RTM. Nagpur University, Nagpur-2009.
• Phase IV Exhibition of Painting and Sculpture Cisfa Ki Chhoti Gallery, Nagpur- 20011.
• Emayphians Annual Exhibition of Visual Art, Rabindranath Togor Art Gallery, Nagpur-2011.
• KSA company Group Art Exhibition, 3D Art Gallery, Mahalaxm, Mumbai. 2016
• Vivacity National Level Art Exhibition. Cymroza art Gallery .Mumbai.2017
Chitaree art gallery Mumbai...
• 2009: 49th State Art Exhibition, Aurangabad.
• 2009: 5th Indian Royal Academy, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
• 2010: 6th Indian Royal Academy, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
• 2011: South Central Zone, Nagpur.